Kindergarten Center Ideas
Kindergarten classroom design has an important impact on preschoolers，The preschoolers are a key stage in the development of human social behavior, emotion, character, cognition, etc. It is also the fastest and most plastic period in a person’s life. The kindergarten is an important living space for children. The environment of the kindergarten is very important for the growth of children and affects the healthy development of children. Therefore, the design of kindergarten classroom design and kindergarten project ideas should also be given more attention.
1: Color matching is very important
At first, children intuitively perceive the world through sensory stimuli such as color, shape, and sound. As the kindergarten is the first educational space they are exposed to, the choice and collocation of colors have become particularly important. With similar or similar colors, the space looks overall and harmonious. Contrasting color matching has a strong visual shock without losing the sense of beauty.
2: The design theme is critical
In kindergarten design, design theme and style are very important. Only when fully integrated with the educational concept, the kindergarten designed has a soul. The design that upholds the concept of nature allows children to discover their hearts and return to nature. Incorporating Chinese style into the design of kindergartens can promote traditional culture. The style of the military training theme aims to cultivate children’s good habits of being punctual and strict in self-discipline.
3: Careful consideration of safety issues
Children are young and immature physically and psychologically. Children are more active and active, have poor self-control ability, and have a weak sense of self-protection. Therefore, children’s safety is the first issue, and only when children develop healthily. On the basis, kindergarten education is meaningful. The design mostly uses soft curves and arcs, which are lively to the children’s nature of running and jumping, reducing potential safety hazards.
4: The functional partition must be clear
Partitioning is not only convenient for management but also can satisfy children’s study and life in many aspects. The reception hall of the kindergarten is an important area for displaying educational concepts and decorative styles. Baking classrooms, pottery rooms, and science and technology centers are partitioned according to the actual space environment so that they are functionally independent and beautiful.
5: The focus of education cannot be biased
Suhomlinski once said, “Let every wall of the school speak.” Therefore, in the decoration design of the kindergarten, education, the central focus, must not be ignored. The arrangement of the book corner can create a good reading atmosphere, cultivate children’s interest in reading, and develop good study habits. The open reading area and the world map on the wall make full use of the space and broaden the knowledge of children.
The kindergarten is essentially a “space for children’s life, growth and entertainment”. It is a comprehensive place for children to develop cognition, emotion, social connection, and individual skills. Through the design practice of kindergartens, fully explains the importance of children’s space to the development of children. In order to create a good learning environment for children, more attention should be paid to the design of kindergartens to meet parents’ needs for kindergartens.
Kindergarten Classroom Layout
The layout method kindergarten and design concept of the overall environment of the kindergarten classroom grundriss
Each section in the kindergarten interior classroom must have specific content planning and usage methods. For example, the main wall in front is mainly used for multimedia teaching, teaching display, and so on. The wall at the back can be used for class construction, such as displaying some children’s daily works, paper-cutting, and painting. The sidewall can be used for children’s daily behavior and so on.
In addition to ensuring the integrity of each section in the kindergarten classroom, it is also necessary to ensure aesthetics. For example, in the overall layout kindergarten table and chairs, attention should be paid to orderliness and symmetry, so that children have a good visual appreciation environment. In addition, the height collocation should also match the height of the children, so that the children can gain knowledge from the interaction with the wall.
Wall decoration should highlight vividness and beauty. The value of wall decoration itself is not only aesthetics but also educational. While stimulating children’s interest, let them learn to appreciate and recognize beauty. For example, some landscape paintings, color paintings, etc., can effectively help children improve their cognition.
The interactivity of the wall decoration is very necessary, we can establish the theme according to the children’s age and interest. According to the changes of the seasons, the themes of spring, summer, autumn, and winter can be set, and the themes of animals, plants, characters, etc. can be set according to education.
Children’s focus is more on the fun. Therefore, in the design process, attention should be paid to fun, to stimulate children’s interest and desire for exploration, and then to integrate education to meet the layout requirements of the kindergarten classroom furniture.
1. The wood material kindergarten school furniture is double AA grade poplar core birch surface multilayer solid wood board, which is not easy to deform and crack and has good flatness
2. Kindergarten classroom tables board surface (double-sided): adopt Baichuan UV paint (matte, reduce reflection surface, protect children’s eyesight under strong light environment) automatic production line processing, 2 bottoms (rough grinding + fine grinding), 2 sides (top paint) ), 2 films (the film protects the paint surface during transportation and processing), the hand feels delicate, UV paint is cured by ultraviolet light, with higher hardness and longer service life.
3. Corner treatment: A. Industry-standard: According to the requirements of China’s first mandatory national standard for children’s furniture “General Technical Requirements for Children’s Furniture”, the dangerous outer corners of the product below the ground height of 1600mm should be rounded and inverted. The radius of the circle is not less than 10mm, or the length of the rounded arc is not less than 15mm; B: Processing technology: 2 bottoms and 2 sides are used for finishing (2 bottoms are water-based paint closed bottoms, 2 sides are food-grade wood wax oil), and fine touch.
Kindergarten Classroom Setup
1. Reasonably arrange kindergarten desk and chair in accordance with the requirements of the teaching plan and educational goals: The arrangement of the kindergarten environment plays a vital role in the growth of children. Therefore, when arranging the classroom environment, it is often necessary to start from the children’s development goals and the actual development level of the children in the class, and choose the corresponding layout content.
2. The layout of the environment must have a global concept and an overall concept: when a child enters the activity room kindergarten chairs or sleeping room kindergarten beds, the first thing that enters the line of sight is the furnishings and decorations of the activity room or sleeping room. kindergarten desks Indoor furnishings should be neat and orderly, fresh and beautiful, and convenient for children’s activities.
3. The imaginative environment can satisfy the children’s desire to participate in the arrangement of the environment and enable them to experience space for kindergarten the joy of success. In addition, some themes can be selected according to the cognitive ability of children, such as “mysterious world”, “beautiful world”, “outer space” and so on.